Here are some ways in which you can be a good man. These are in no particular order. But they all go along with what I say in other posts in this site. These are all part of improving ourselves, setting a good example, living a full life, and being the men we can and should be.
- Don’t judge situations or people ignorantly or harshly.
- Have mercy on those who have failed.
- Live by principles, not by impulses.
- Decide on what your principles will be in advance, so when you are called upon to take swift action you can just abide by your principles.
- Don’t make excuses and don’t whine.
These are simple things to think on, and hold in memory. Sometimes it’s good to review your life and re-evaluate yourself. Often, in doing so, we find simple and small changes can make huge differences in who we are.